Vivo in China today officially revealed its new Vivo X90 and Vivo X90 Pro phones, which are flagship phones, and also revealed the Vivo X90 Pro Plus, which we covered completely in separate news, and now we will show you the specifications of the new phones, which are among the most powerful phones that have been launched. introduced recently.
Vivo X90 specifications: –
- It weighs 196 grams and measures 164.1 x 74.4 x 8.5 mm
- External materials made of full glass or leather back
- The phone is water and dust resistant with an IP64 certification
- The phone supports the installation of two 5G SIM cards and does not support the installation of a memory card
- 6.78-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1260 x 2800 pixels and FHD + quality, with a pixel density of 453 pixels per inch, a refresh rate of 120 Hz, and support for HDR10 +
- MediaTek Dimensity 9200 octa-core processor, the most powerful Cortex X3 core with a frequency of 3.05 GHz, the processor manufacturing accuracy is 4 nanometers, and the graphic processor is ARM Immortalis-G715
- Funtouch OS interface is based on Android 13
- 128GB + 8GB RAM / 256GB + 8GB RAM / 256GB + 12GB RAM / 512GB + 12GB RAM
- RAM type LPDDR5 and internal memory UFS 3.1 for 128GB and UFS 4.0 for 256GB / 512GB
- One front camera comes with a 32-megapixel camera with an F / 2.45 lens slot with a Samsung GD1 sensor that supports shooting videos at 2160p@30fps Quality
- Three rear cameras, the main 50-megapixel camera with an F / 1.75 lens slot with a Sony IMX866 sensor that has an optical stabilizer and supports Laser AutoFocus, the second is a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot with a Sony IMX663 sensor which is Telephoto for real zoom up to 2X, the third is a 12-megapixel camera with an F / lens slot 2.0 with Sony IMX663 sensor, which is Ultra Wide
- The lenses are from Zeiss, and the cameras support 2160p@60fps video shooting, with electronic stabilizer support for all lenses.
- The phone does not support the 3.5mm headphone port
- The phone supports external headphones, which are Stereo
- The phone supports NFC and IR Blaster
- The fingerprint is located at the bottom of the screen with support for Face unlock
- 4810 mAh lithium polymer battery supports 120W fast charging and supports reverse charging and is charged via USB Type C
- The colors of the phone are black, blue, and red
The new Vivo X90 phone was priced in China for the 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM at a price equivalent to $ 520 or about 12,700 pounds, and the 256 GB version with 8 GB RAM at a price equivalent to $ 560 or about 13,700 pounds.
Vivo X90 Pro specifications: –
- It weighs 215 grams and measures 164.1 x 74.5 x 9.3 mm
- Water resistance with the best IP68 certification
- 256 GB storage with 8 GB RAM or 12 GB RAM or 512 GB with 12 GB RAM
- All copies come with UFS 4.0 memory
- The main rear lens is 50.3 mega-pixel F / 1.75 with a Sony IMX989 sensor that supports Laser AutoFocus and has an optical stabilizer, a 64-megapixel telephoto lens F / 3.5 with an OV64B sensor to make a real 3.5X zoom, a 48-megapixel Ultra Wide lens F / 2.2 with a sensor Sony IMX598, and a final 50-megapixel lens with an F / 1.6 lens slot, with a Sony IMX758 sensor, which is Telephoto isolation
- Same battery, but supports 50W wireless charging
- Red and black colors only
The new Vivo X90 Pro was priced for the 256 GB version with 8 GB RAM at a price equivalent to 700 dollars, the 256 GB version with 12 GB RAM at a price equivalent to 770 dollars, the 512 GB version with 12 GB RAM at a price equivalent to 840 A dollar.